The Diagnostic Imaging course has been proposed as a medium-high level postgraduate course, taught by specialists in the field and with great clinical experience.
The objective of the course is for students to become familiar with and learn diagnostic techniques, from the most classic such as Radiology and Ultrasound to advanced imaging techniques such as Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
They should also learn to assess the advantages and disadvantages of each of them, and what is the technique of choice in each specific case, according to the differential diagnosis of the patient.
Our Diagnostic Imaging GPCert programme will help you to transform your practice life:
- On successful attainment of the GPCert(DI) candidates will be awarded a personalised certificate and their name will be included in the ISVPS register of General Practitioner Certificate holders
- Increase your skills, knowledge and confidence in dealing with more complex cases offering familiar and local treatment for the clients who trust you with their pets and accelerate diagnosis and treatment
- Reduce the need for external referrals and increase your practice’s capabilities and income and also progress your career
This highly practical programme will bring together ultrasonography, radiology and CT/MRI in a series of interactive modules. This postgraduate program is a reference in advanced training for veterinarians with special interest in Diagnostic Imaging in Europe and counts with a group of speakers, specialists of great experience who are dedicated to study, research and clinical practice in this area.
This program has been designed according to the best learning techniques using a "blended learning" system that allows students to take full advantage of the course and interaction with the speakers and colleagues. This course has 18 face-to-face modules. The modules include theoretical sessions, with practical components of film-reading of radiographs and / or ultrasounds and several sessions of discussion of clinical cases.
This postgraduate training is accredited by the ISVPS, and the trainees can obtain the title of General Practitioner.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrollment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.