The number of cats as pets has increased exponentially, especially in large cities. Owners are increasingly sensitized to the need to care for their animals and to take them to the veterinarian for whom, often, the particularities of this species are a challenge. In this postgraduate training program will be approached different areas of Feline Medicine.
You will have the opportunity to contact with expert speakers and you will be able to participate in the discussion of clinical cases representative of the contents covered.
It is intended that at the end of the program the trainee will be able to diagnose and treat various pathologies frequently observed in cats and feel more confident in the practice of feline clinic.
Our Feline Practice GPCert programme will help you to transform your practice life:
- On successful attainment of the GPCert(Felp) candidates will be awarded a personalised certificate and their name will be included in the ISVPS register of General Practitioner Certificate holders
- Increase your skills, knowledge and confidence in dealing with more complex cases offering familiar and local treatment for the clients who trust you with their pets and accelerate diagnosis and treatment
- Reduce the need for external referrals and increase your practice’s capabilities and income and also progress your career
This outstanding programme taught by world class speakers offers an in-depth look at the common and also more challenging feline issues through taught, interactive and case-based sessions.
This postgraduate training is accredited by the ISVPS, and the trainees can obtain the title of General Practitioner.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrollment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.