Small Animal Medicine
Internal Medicine is undoubtedly the most extensive area of veterinary medicine, making it very difficult to keep abreast of innovations and maintain an up-to-date level of knowledge.
Through the way it is structured, this course guarantees an effective updating of knowledge in the main areas of Internal Medicine.
The essentially interactive and clinical case presentation approach facilitates the understanding and acquisition of new skills.
Our Small Animal Medicine GPCert programme will help you to transform your practice life:
- On successful attainment of the GPCert(SAM) candidates will be awarded a personalised certificate and their name will be included in the ISVPS register of General Practitioner Certificate holders
- Increase your skills, knowledge and confidence in dealing with more complex cases offering familiar and local treatment for the clients who trust you with their pets and accelerate diagnosis and treatment
- Reduce the need for external referrals and increase your practice’s capabilities and income and also progress your career
The most comprehensive modular small animal medicine programme covering all of the major body systems. This postgraduate training program is a reference in advanced training for veterinarians with an interest in small animal medicine in the world and counts with speakers of international reference.
The course was designed according to the best and most current learning techniques, using a blended learning model that allows trainees to take greater advantage of training and interaction with speakers and colleagues. It consists of 20 modules face-to-face. Each module includes a discussion of clinical cases. Students wishing to take this postgraduate course will have access to an Improve International e-learning area where they can find all the didactic material and additional material. They will also have access to pre-module and post-module training questionnaires.
This postgraduate training is accredited by the ISVPS, and the trainees can obtain the title of General Practitioner.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrollment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.